Wednesday, May 14, 2003

The bean frame is up, with sweet peas at the base of one side, the beans are going to be cosseted for slightly longer - there are forecasts of ground frosts.... I am vowing to be a wise gardener this year, not a hasty one!
Signing on was rather interesting, the lady was far more interested in looking at freebie training sessions that are available in bitesize. We thought DIY and Spanish might be good. I also thought I would go for the car maintenance and assertiveness. Mmmm, could be good.
I am beginning to wonder why I say I cannot move house for a job - most of my friends don't live around here, so I ask myself why I am staying and of course it is my little house that keeps me. I just love it, its quirky, pretty and has a walled garden. Soon it will have a pond.....
Its an idea worth thinking about though, I am not sure I could afford Kensington prices, but elsewhere, probably. We shall see. However, back to the bean frames, I am onto the third one now, then they need painting and putting in the ground. Exciting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home