Friday, June 13, 2003

Help!
In the past I have denied that a man could read this page, now I am cringeing... If there is a man who does, and who knows how to use an electric drill/screwdriver, would you be kind enough to tell me what I am doing wrong when I try to use the screwdriver bit - please? Sometime the whizzy round thing just whizzes without turning the screw in the hole and I don't get very far with these mad plans that I have for making things for my garden. I am using the correct sized drill bit to go with the size of screws, but I don't always get things to screw in. What is the difference between speed 1 and 2? Should I be using them for the different activities?
Now the girls who read this will be laughing their heads off and I don't blame them....
Is there a kind man out there?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home