Thursday, July 10, 2003

Bottoms Up!
Charge your glasses - even those blue moulded jobbies, open the tin of olives and join me in a celebration. I have a job! Hang on, why am I celebrating the fact that in the depths of winter I am going to have to get up and go out to work - hmmm, facts of life I suppose, in other words the bank balance reigns supreme!
I shall be teaching years 5 and 6 in a village 6 miles up the lane from my home. The classroom will have an interactive whiteboard so I shall be in ICT heaven, in fact I might even start some preparation now.., no, the bookshelves and the cupboard must be finished first. However, I am going to be encouraged to do some music making with them - yes! and I can even indulge myself at Christmas time. Yippeee!! (I am a closet carol singer amongst other things...)
So there we go, I'm a happie chappie. Bottle ready, wine glass clean and waiting, where's that yard arm!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home