Tuesday, July 08, 2003

I am having a senior moment!
What is the name of the scarecrow in the film with the yellow brick road? (I am hopeless at remembering these kind of facts.) The reason I ask is that on the way back home I drive past our local farm shop where they grow vegetable crops, and at the moment these crops are being defended by an army - yes at least a platoon , of scarecrows! They are wonderful, each one is different and is surrounded by the kind of stuff that airplanes release when they are being attacked by scud missiles, streams of material to divert the missiles. The scarecrow platoon look marvellous, standing to attention and dressed in a seemly uniform for the job that they do. However, I am slightly worried about the reason for the streamers, what are they growing there that might be attacked by the scuds?? It has given me an idea for my next scarecrow though... keep your eyes peeled!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home