Wednesday, September 15, 2004

It is official.
I now have to be tidy - the government says so. The latest dictat from on high says that our classrooms have to be tidy, I just wish my mother was alive to enjoy this joke, she would love it!
Those who know me understand the problem I am going to have with this, I am incapable of living a tidy life. So if a person from the higher echelons comes and says anything, I am going to be tempted to tell them to sack me for untidiness and then I will go for the jugular. We paint our classrooms, buy the pens, pencils, books etc. I have to buy all my own folders for planning but I am not going to buy anything to keep the work in - like a cupboard, which is what I need. So, I think a little mischief will be enjoyed on this one. Let's see what happens.
Perhaps I shall remove everything except the one pen that I use, the one sheet of paper etc. When I want some and there is nothing in the stock cupboard, I shall be very willing to point out that is is tidy but that gives me no scope for the children to write anything.
Oh this could be fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home