Friday, December 17, 2004

Aaaah!

The infant play had lots of the 'Aaaah' factor, the lower juniors dashed everywhere and my class were duly subversive, so the Christmas shows are done and dusted. We are all incredibly tired and pleased that the term is over, I love doing these things and tend to enter into them with lots of ideas and enjoyment - hence the cream crackered state.
Now change the aaaah to Oooooh, one of my pupils bought me a box of Toblerone single (I hadn't seen these before) - and they are yummy! Well worth the larger size of knickers, and the white topped ones - they are something else!! So, if you want to try something delicious, get these! In fact, I think I need to check if I tried all the five diffrent types, so I shall cut this short. More later!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tami said...

What exactly is a "cream crackered" state? This is a new expression for me ;)

9:23 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

It's one that means you are shattered - a polite sort of cockney rhyming slang I think! Most teachers are cream crackered at this time of year!!!!

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home