Saturday, December 18, 2004

Bliss!

Here it is - that blissful first day of the holidays. I can do what I like... oh no, there's the shopping to do, the kitchen to clear and the piles on the stairs to clear, I have a friend coming to stay for the night.
However, I have to proclaim the success of my fridge organisation. The little cans of tonic water, which are stored at the back of each shelf, to prevent any food from hiding back there and going mouldy, work a treat! This last week I have been too busy and involved with school things to go shopping, but there has been a tonic water for a gin each night to pick me up after all the work!! Brilliant. I shall put a box of them on my list now, as well as the bottles of tonic of course!
Has anyone any other tricks like these that work in the rest of the house? I am so pathetic at the tidy issue. I also suspect that the school's demand that everything ishould be clear is going to backfire on me. I refuse to have such a clinical home, I love my memories surrounding me and also adding to them with each new adventure.
So, off to the shops....

1 Comments:

Blogger Tami said...

I LOVE the water bottle idea!

4:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home