Sunday, April 17, 2005

Welcome!

My son rang me yesterday and admitted that he had trawled through this blog for the first time this week - right back to the beginning! He now feels that he is up to date with all my news.... wow! I am impressed; that is some feat, and I imagine most of it not to his taste - we are very different in the humour stakes. However, I would like to welcome him officially to the site, one day he might even post a comment, but let's not hold our breath!!
Forgive me if I don't blog as much at the mo, I am actually enjoying the reading for my dissertation and spending hours on it. Whether I will enjoy the writing of the literature review is a moot point, I will let you know in July.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tami said...

Hello Liz's son (you did not give his name)! Your mother is a very cool chick :)

1:00 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

Well, I hope he reads that Tami!!

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home