Saturday, April 09, 2005

What lovely people!

With great trepidation I went to the library of Keele Uni today to find some books for my dissertation. On entering these places I always feel very unsure of what to do and where to go, however, the two women on the desk were lovely. They smiled, helped and showed me around the library - and it is so much better than the one at the Telford branch of Wolverhampton University. So, I'm a happy bunny with lots of books and several pages of interesting quotes which will help to begin my literature review.
On coming out, I decided to drive down the lanes to get home, and oh what a trip down memory lane! DLG will understand what I mean, the week-end trips we had, from her home to mine or vice versa and then off to do some shopping, eating/drinking. The Mainwairing pub being one of the focal points! Cheers DLG!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lynne said...

Oh, yes...fun, fun, fun.
Did you pop in to see Ed at Keele, he's lecturing there now?

3:28 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

No, this was Saturday and I meant to go again today, but the sunshine seduced me into gardening! It was seeing the pub and then the road home that brought so many daft memories flooding back to my mind.

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home