Saturday, May 28, 2005

Our librarian is going to dine out on this for at least a fortnight.

There's always a silver lining to the grey cloud, even if it lines someone else's life, not yours. Always remember this, so that when you loose a book and even after the three times of renewing it you still can't find it, what do you do? If the guilt trip is working, go in and pay for it before the fines start accumulating. OK, done that, so what is the book called?
Improving your memory... Yup, that's right!!!!
If it was really clever it would have one of those alarm things on it so that when it hasn't been opened for several days it will tell you where you've put it, don't you agree? And I don't know why I've written 'you', cos of course it should me 'me'.
Shucks.

5 Comments:

Blogger Tami said...

This whole entry is just too funny!

4:40 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

i agree Tami, but try living inside me at times and it isn't quite so funny - I become slightly predictable!! But even then I don't seem able to avoid thse situations.

10:11 AM  
Blogger H said...

Tami, she even accuses others of pinching her magazines because she's put them somewhere safe!
Bad luck Sis!

10:42 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

OK _ I hold my hands up to that one - found the magazine, it had slipped off the bed, but not to the side to the top end so I didn't find it until I considered hoovering there.

8:07 AM  
Blogger H said...

You wouldn't listen would you?
Glad you found it, I feared for my woodworking magazine last time!

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home