Saturday, May 07, 2005

Domestic Goddesses

There is no way that I can be described as anything approaching the state of DG. However, today I woke early - 5.30am!! Finished a book I have been reading then got up, had breakfast, cleared the kitchen, went shopping and did an hour and bit of torture in the gym. So I was home just after ten and checked my phone messages - only to find that I had one saying they had a cancelled appointment I could have at the hairdressers - when I was suffering the muscle agonies on the glutes machine. Why don't I check these bloomin machines each day? It has taken the shine off my pride in having done some cleaning, so now I am going to act out the sulky woman and attack the fridge in a negative and viscious way. Hah, so much for thinking I was organised for one day in my life!

7 Comments:

Blogger Lynne said...

NO 'LIZBETH, NOT THE FRIDGE!!!!DON'T OPEN THAT DOOR!!!!

12:41 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

"Toooo laaaaaaaatttttee.... " she cried , gasping for breath!

1:01 PM  
Blogger H said...

Perhaps some shelves might help????

6:54 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

How will shelves help me sort out my telephone messages? Or is it the frdge shelves - hah, I got rid of those a couple of weeks ago - could never see anything!!!!

7:50 PM  
Blogger Tami said...

Oh Lord, thanks for reminding me ... my fridge hasn't been cleaned in forever! I'm sure it has dried juices of many varieties all over every shelf!
I hope you got your nice and white!

4:01 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

All clean Tami, thanks to bicarbonate of soda - I just love that stuff. Cleans everything and doesn't need an aerosol can.

1:21 PM  
Blogger Lynne said...

Come on Girl we have done the fridge thing. What are you up to?

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home