Sunday, April 24, 2005

Reflecting

I received an email round robin this week which dealt with the way we spend the time in our lives, it used the analogy of a conainer being full of golf balls, then counters, then sand etc etc. Having thought is was good, I sent it to some of my family, it was after doing that that the idea started chewing around in my mind.
Did I spend the 'right' time with my family , did my job take over? Did I waste many hours on things that I should have ignored? All these questions really make me ponder my past actions, but the best part was the use of the sand to describe the house cleaning - it is the least important part of the filling in the jar - THANK YOU EMAIL!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tami said...

Some people say that the only people who clean are the ones who are bored. You should feel great that you are so active!

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home