Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Today is the day!

My list of jobs for today, this is for my benefit you understand, I can't imagine anyone being interested in these things!
  1. Go to the gym
  2. Do an hour's gardening
  3. buy a box to store my glass vases in - they have been hanging around for far too long and I have no cupboard space for them.
  4. Ring the plumber.
  5. Go to Keele library - the books are due back today
  6. Ring Jill about drinks
  7. ring the chiropodist - they need to change my appointment
  8. ring the dentist and warn them there is another tooth to see to.
  9. find my library card for keele before I set off
  10. do some ironing
  11. do another section of writing on the thesis
  12. ring a man about the thesis
  13. write some reports for school

SO, I had better get on with some of them!! The telephoning thing is weird, however muchI try to make phone calls during the day at school, something always thwarts me, so these jobs have to be done at half term. Must get on - lots to do.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tami said...

I am interested in the hours gardening. Do you pull up weeds? Plant new flowers? Water, add new dirt? I am curious. And how often is the gardening done?

11:21 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

Well Tami, I weed a lot 'cos I have five compost bins to feed, then the lawn needs mowing and fruit trees need lots of summer pruning, then I try to do some vegetable growing, except this year as I'm stuck with the degree. But things never stay the same and the weeds always grow!!

12:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home