Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Rattle those pills.

In an attempt to dissuade the pesky mosquitos from biting me, I am not only taking the proper pills to prevent malaria taking its hold on me, but also brewers yeast. This apparently makes your body change its characteristic smell, so that the mossies are not attracted any more. So it is 6 yeast pills a day, no doubt one or two of those the nurse decides are the 'ones' to take and then I shall rattle off to meet the bugs. If these work then at least I may not need that fiendish sounding device to suck out the goo from the bites, but on the other hand, I usually develope huge blisters, so the sucky out thing might be a useful tool to take with me. Such decisions to make!

3 Comments:

Blogger Tami said...

So does this mean you are getting nice and stinky???

3:26 PM  
Blogger H said...

God, I hope not!

3:31 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

Not that I can tell, but I also wonder if this is a good way to wean myself off alcoholic drinks - perhaps I should put them in water and wait till they fizz!!

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home