Monday, August 28, 2006

Tonight's menu.

On the basis that I can use, no, have(let's be honest) a lot of tomato resources to eat, tonight I shall combine them with some of the truly lovely Greek butter beans that I brought back from holiday this spring, to make a warming meal. It will also remind me of the food we ate in the spring and the people in the group. Some space will also appear in the newly cleaned out cupboard. But not much! So tomorrow I might make a pizza, then spag bol, soup with some of the dried pulses...
I wonder if overdosing on tomatoes changes the colour of your skin as do carrots!!

The same mantra to be said when shopping: I do not need any chopped tomatoes, sun dried tomato paste or any passatta.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds good ... we'll be around for dinner...

4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home