Tuesday, May 31, 2005

How Long??

Well, it normally takes about 35-45 minutes to do it, the journey to Keele that is. Somehow the trip was far longer today, I left at 12.30 and arrived at 3.30. On the way I remembered that it was my son's girlfriend's birthday on Thursday so I needed to buy a card, the best place that I knew of was in Eccleshall, so I stopped off and bought the card, sent it and then of course, wandered up to Mo's, found some trousers and two dressese that I liked and which fitted, then pootled down to the car and realised I was hungry. So what do you do in Eccleshall when hungry? Pop into Julian's and have lunch of course!! I also persuaded the librarian to let me borrow half a book, the front cover and opening section was missing, but she could see how desperate I was to borrow it, so she searched for the bar code and let it out into my desperate hands. Such a sad life I lead at the mo!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home