Thursday, August 04, 2005

Found it!!

Yes, another moment of panic when I could not find my mobile phone earlier this week. The house has had its usual frenetic turning upside down to find it, but this morning a flash of insight happened again - it was at the gym!! So I can send silly texts from somewhere on another continent. What fun!
I have been plagued by moths recently so I am leaving vile smelling sachets around to 'sort them out' while I am not breathing in the fumes.
Back some time soon

5 Comments:

Blogger Tami said...

Have a wonderful time!

3:25 PM  
Blogger Lynne said...

Boo Hoo! Are you ever coming back???

7:02 PM  
Blogger Tami said...

We really should have asked when you would be back. I expect in the next week at least.

12:46 PM  
Blogger H said...

Tami and Lynne,
Fetched her last night from LHR, so it won't be long!
Brace yourselves!

9:20 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

Pesky moths survived the vile smell so I have taken to swatting them again!

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home