Saturday, August 27, 2005

I'm back - cooooeeee!

What a holiday - wow! I will post pickies - but not anywhere near the total of almost 2000 ..yes, that many. I love digital photography, I can click away at things and not worry about the cost of having them processed. (Must admit I took the old camera too, so I also have some films to be done, I still love the old fashioned thing of opening the pack and finding the holiday brought back to me as I look through them - often standing in the middle fo the pavement outside the shop! The photograph albums are also a great joy.)
I arrived home this morning after a very long day yesterday - it went on for something like 30 hours, mostly in the air or at airports. More of those later... My sister picked us up at Heathrow and then we drove to Leicester to drop off Shirley then onto Shropshire.
The post has piled up, the clematis hasn't quite blocked the path in to the garden, but it is almost like the Secret Garden, and there on the steps are some sacks of donkey dung to welcome me home! (Thank goodness I don't hear our local animals at night as we frequently did in Ladakh.) Again, more about the ghostly noises that go screaming in the night at a later date. Australia are all out for 218 - what a wonderful topping to the bountiful cake.
More later and soon - I promise, but I need to buy some food!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tami said...

How wonderful that you are back! I missed you! I can't wait to hear more about your trip and see the pictures :)

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home