Monday, August 29, 2005

Little and often, I think!

Did you ever receive the invite from friends to 'come and see our holiday photographs'? Three hours later you were regretting it? Well, you have my permission to look away now! I have just downloaded my digital photographs and I think there are more than a thousand, so I shall be very selective and in March I shall go through them with a fine tooth comb and delete lots of them. However, at this moment I shall just throw in a few of the favourite nuggets.

I think my most impressive breakfast to-date, was that eaten whilst flying over the Himalayas, the food was not all that impressive, but the view was amazing, something I shall never forget.

I had no idea what Ladakh would look like, so the beautiful green valleys should not have been a surprise, but they were. As were the sandy mountains, the snowy capped peaks were there too, but thankfully not close enough for us to climb!


This was the small hotel we acclimatised in, all very friendly until we climbed the stairs to go to our rooms, that was the first real indication of altitude and it was a corker.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tami said...

Those clouds are beautiful. Are you going to post pictures everyday until March? That could be interesting. I post pictures all the time!

11:54 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

On the bigger versions of the photo, you can just see the mountain ranges in the breaks in the cloud - a hint of things to come! There are certainly enough photos to keep me going until March Tami, but I think that 6 months of India would be too much of a good thing!

8:25 AM  
Blogger H said...

6 weeks in India did wonders for my weight!

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home