Saturday, July 15, 2006

This is the year of determination..

I wrote that some months ago, and now the moment is almost here. I am finishing teaching at the end of next week and at the moment I am feeling very excitied about it all. So soon, I should be able to blog more frequently, find the things I lose and read my letters before they are a week old and curling up on the kitchen table! Added to that, there are all the things I have always wanted to do - learn to draw, cook fewer burnt dishes and give my garden some tender loving care.
Scary? Too true!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tami said...

Are you planning to take a drawing class or will you check out books from the library? Either way sounds like fun!

I would love to see pictures of your garden :)

8:31 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

Next week, I will post some pickies! Only three more days to go...

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home