Saturday, October 20, 2007

Boy'sToys

Oh yes, I've been playing with them - a little drill thing like a gremlin, which can sand, drill,saw etc. Good fun, and quite useful for sorting out my pesky window frames, but today I played with one of those things that shouts at you when you place it over a source of electrical power. So now one wall in the kitchen is marked with painted blocks which tell me where I may not place several kitchen 'things' that I want to hang up on that wall. The rack to hang utensils from, a knife magnetic strip thingy and then there is the magnetic spice rack. At the moment I am having problems fitting that in, the toy bleeps exactly where I don't want it to.

The painting is progressing slowly, but thanks to the plank and the steps at least it is safer. I have started on the units and the difference is really quite marked, even though the colour is supposed to be the same! My goodness, at this rate I shall still be painting this one room next Friday. I hate this job!! (Think I need another holiday!! LOL)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home