Tuesday, October 30, 2007

How does she do it?

I have commented in an earlier post about my sister's ability to direct me to something that I cannot find. Either it is in a safe place, or I have put it down without thinking and am not able to find it. Well, today it was the cheque book's turn.

Why did I need my cheque book? I left my debit card at a friend's house and as I shall see her next week-end, there was no panic - or so I thought! There was enough petrol in Herbie for the journey home, but not much more, so I needed to use my old fashioned cheque book to withdraw some money.

After an hour's searching, I rang my sister and the second suggestion was the right one. How does she do it?

Now I need to sort out a safe place to keep the cheque book so that this does not happen again - well at least for some time!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tami said...

Maybe she has a special link to Saint Anthony!

12:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's family ESP!
Mind you the brain does work hard walking round looking for stuff at this distance!
Fun though ............

H

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home