Sunday, July 13, 2003

Follow that sun!
There are four places in my garden that I can sit in during the day if I want to sunbathe or even find wasps nests! Last night was such a beautiful evening that I ate out side - fillet steak with mushrooms and garden peas, washed down with wine. Then I spent the evening reading in the sunshine, whenever the sun moved off me I changed seats to one in the sunshine, this went on until about 9.30 at which time the sun set and I couldn't pretend it was there anymore. It was warm, the hooligans were playing overhead - the swallows and swifts, they seem to have a teenage outlook to flying rather similar to the motorcyclists on the A41 - 170 mph (that's the bikes), I don't know what speed the birds do, but they enjoy it! The pigeons now regard my pool as their personal drinking bowl and the thrushes are dealing with the snails.
This was the sun shining on the bark of the walnut tree at the bottom of my garden - taken from seat number two!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home