Friday, November 02, 2007

Just one more room...

You can sing that to the tune of "Ten green bottles.." and then if you are me - scream loudly at the thought of painting yet another room.

Tomorrow a plasterer is going to look at the fireplace and sort out if he will plaster over the bricks. Then I need to find a wooden surround for the grate. That's the bit that is easy I suppose ( or is that tempting providence?!!) - my work is going to be sanding down the skirting boards, smoothing down the walls, washing the ceiling and walls and then finally do the painting. My goodness, I am bored already!!

However, I shall have a lovely little house when it is all done and then the garden desperately needs some TLC. The weather has been lovely recently, just hope it lasts until the decorating is done.

Looks like the new front door will not be ready until March, so that work will need to be sorted after the winter. I just hope that it won't be too expensive, otherwise I shall feel guilty about scooting off in the cold weather. There, that's all the exciting news about the decorating - see? I told you it was boring!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tami said...

It sounds like hard work to me! Good luck!

3:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home