Saturday, January 05, 2008

Oooooh, I've done it now!

Well, the courage has been plucked up, the deed is done. I have booked my trip to New Zealand - eeek and I am going all on my own! The knowledge that I can get lost at the gold medal level made me choose an English speaking country as my destination. Its a long way away though...

So in preparation I have booked the family stop off before Heathrow with my sister, and a rest when I get back! Now I need to get the tent out, wash the underside and the tent pegs, find the pot of useful tools that I took to Africa and look out for any other goodies that might be of use on the trip. Eat the food from the freezer so that it can be turned off whilst I am away, then sort out the garage. (Hmm, I think that sounds familiar on the list front!!)

Next week I am working for three days in London which should be fun. I get to demonstrate how to use the program on the interactive whiteboard - a really wonderful 'toy'! Meanwhile I have to revise my fractions and decimal - LOL!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tami said...

I think you are very brave to travel so far away all by yourself. Won't you miss someone to chat with though or are you looking for some quiet time?

9:39 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

Tami, I talk to myself all the time!! I suspect some poor soul will be talked to at length by me - LOL

11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home