Monday, September 05, 2005

That sinking feeling...

Lynne used this title in her blog and now I have to agree that I am at the same stage! School starts tomorrow and I really want to hide under the duvet instead of getting up and going to work. PLEEEEESE!!
However, I have two wonderful Teaching Assistants who will be working with me at times in the class, so we can enjoy the work together. Jill and I agreed that we would make our class the happiest and the best in the school, so wish us luck. We also felt that frequent meetings would be needed and as there is no time in the school day, they would have to be in teh evening and we might get thirsty whilst talking! Good idea?

2 Comments:

Blogger Tami said...

Liz - that is my new job, a teachers assistant. My job title is "instructional assistant".

If you have any way of getting in touch with Lynne, please ask her to post something. My aunt loves reading her although she never comments. She and I are both worried about Lynne.

4:37 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

Will do, but I suspect it is a new job and a new home that have kept her busy!
I hope you are enjoying the job - don't forget to allow time to breathe!!

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home