Thursday, August 03, 2006

The sun is shining again so the work can start again.

I thought the summer had disappeared with DLG, off to CYprus. However, it has come back today and I have started to work on my garden again. The slugs have eaten three quarters of my lettuce plants, so I am on the warpath - again!
The snails that were snuggling up to my clematis have had a nasty shock, so I am feeling a little more in control of my life!!

Now all I have to do is to clear the floor of my study and then start on the rest of the piles - yes its the piles in my life again! Is there anyone else out there who has such problems with themselves?

2 Comments:

Blogger Tami said...

I try to file away or throw away papers quickly thus having no piles. Sorry!

12:53 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

This is a personal trait I need to develop. I think there is a slight chance it could happen from now on, but I am not holding my breath!

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home